Had some spare time to google actual versions of Amazon S3 clients which are still supported and hat new versions in 2010:
- http://www.jungledisk.com/ – very good client but uses DRM to protect the software. Mounts your Amazon S3 account to a local share. Clients for Windows and Mac available. Don’t work behind firewall when jungledisk.com is blocked 😦
- http://www.s3fox.net/ – good and simple firefox plugin
- http://tntdrive.com – Mounts your Amazon S3 account to a local share. Windows only (32/64bit)
- jets3t – that’s a famos java framework for S3 to backup your data. Has also a simple Java Applet client
- s3fs – unix
- http://www.bucketexplorer.com/ – user interface for S3. For team functionality you need also access to team.bucketexplorer.com
- http://www.superflexible.com/ – ftp like client for S3 – Windows, Unix, Mac
- http://www.cloudberrylab.com – backup to S3, will provide a local share in one of the next releases
- http://www.gladinet.com/ – Windows client for many different cloud storage plattforms. Very interesting.
- http://s3.amazonaws.com/s3fm – something very special: a pure html/Ajax client running in your browser
In case you know other up-to-date clients for Amazon S3 leave a comment.
Here is a good comparison of some Unix S3 filesystems: